Top 5 iPhone Apps for Business Networking





Every day a new app released for iPhone. This is a trend that has been going in recent years and shows no signs of slowing up anytime uskoro.IPhone is certainly a boon to the world of modern technology. 20 years ago, if you told me that I should be able to watch video and interact with people via SMS messages, I had the understanding to understand it.


It is difficult to separate technology lover like me than my iPhone, because I realized what a valuable tool for many things in my life. From simply holding a good schedule for communicating with clients via e-mail, the iPhone has proven its value to me several times. When it comes to business networking, I believe that as vrijedna.Sljedeće are 5 iPhone applications that I personally use to help me in business networking and general communication with my network.


1 Dragon Dictation App


App Dragon Dictation is extremely valuable to me because I'm on the road quite a bit. Reply to emails and communicate with your clients and colleagues is much easier when I can just talk into my phone, they are automatically converted to text and then send my messages. As it relates to the corporate network? Simply, I can stay in constant contact with their new colleagues easily with simple speech. This is in contrast to slaving over a keyboard or hard my fingers crossed when the fabric.


2 Facebook App


Everyone who is anyone is on Facebook Facebook u.App iPhone is one of my favorite applications. This makes it very easy to communicate with all my friends and business connections. I am invited to a lot of business events at the local level and I would like to send calls as well.


Everyone who is anyone is on Facebook Facebook u.App iPhone is one of my favorite applications. This makes it very easy to communicate with all my friends and business connections. I am invited to a lot of business events at the local level and I would like to send calls as well.

...

3 LinkedIn App


3 LinkedIn App

...

3 LinkedIn App

...

3 LinkedIn App

...

When I'm networking and hand out my business card, you guessed it, my Twitter address is on the card. This is a great networking tool, as anyone who has been connected to Twitter, you can follow me and learn more about my work through my updates.


5 Sales CRM App


This app is great for monitoring new collaborators and potential partners. I use this app to enter your people I am currently in business s. I can set deadlines and enter the project-oriented information in it. It seems that I'm always on the move, and that something like this in the palm of your hand makes life a lot easier.


So, these are five iPhone applications you can use to help my business networking activities. I guess you could say, and I love my computer, I can carry it in your pocket. In addition, the iPhone is so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...