Copy PS2 Games To CD - Why You Should Do It And Do It Now





PS2 is not dead. But slowly everything is there. Therefore it is important for more people to copy their PS2 games on CD / DVD. As we all know, growth in the seventh and eight generation console games have garnered the attention of the players that dominate the game posvuda.Teme forums today are comparisons between Xbox 360 and PS3, or the much hyped new game coming this year. You really do not hear much about the PS2 anymore.


This does not mean it's still not used. In fact, according to video game blog siliconera, Sony sold 3.5 million PS2 consoles reported between April and September last year. More than the amount sold last year, PSP. Even if this sounds like a success for the die-hard fans of the PS2, it is true that there are no highly anticipated games being released. How often do you see commercials for the PS2 games on TV? I certainly am not, and if so, they were all drowned by a review of more popular Assassin's Creed or the new modern warfare 3 games out in studenom.PS2 slowly tucked away until game manufacturers to focus on newer generation of games.


with such evidence that PS2 games are fading, why are people still buying PS2 consoles?


Well, there are many answers to this question. But the one who points out that people buy a new PS2 console to play old PS2 games and new games rarely make more and more people are resorting to copy your old PS2 games on CD. Many have realized that the chances of finding a new copy of the game from the last remaining sixth generation console reduces as each day passes. And for this reason, the popularity of copying the game picked up with great speed as players rush to preserve their most valuable assets.


If you are a hardcore player, you know that you treat your favorite games like they were made ​​of glass


I know I certainly do, and although I went down my PS2 games on my younger brothers and sisters, I still cringe when I see them bad.


abuse by siblings, combined with the risk of scratches and other reasons why the player would have to copy their games. Not only that, but it is the satisfaction of knowing that you always have a backup of your game in case there is an accident. For example, just yesterday I was playing Modern Warfare 2 when a friend stopped with his 2 year old daughter. Her daughter, since it is always so curious 2 year old that she walked over to my game consoles, and it started on its side. What followed was a horrible scream as I realized it was just my game disc was scratched beyond repair. With a sigh, I took out the disk and sure enough a perfect circle was etched on the back njega.Jedina thing that keeps me from having a dramatic break that I had a backup disk in case my CD. As I said, you never know when accidents may occur.


for those PS2 owners who want to return to his game, it's pretty simple and do not worry, it is not illegal as long as you do not redistribute their copy for the money. Here's what you need:




    Your favorite PS2 game disc.
    computer with the Windows desktop or laptop, whatever your want.
    an empty disk.
    good video game burning software.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...